One of the most important components in planning new systems is the system availability. If this is not optimally adapted to the subsequent task and therefore incorrectly dimensioned, then this can lead to operational issues but also company-wide problems. We consider this component for each system and thereby assist you with current as well as proven technologies to dimension the system availability optimally for the planned application.
- Monitoring systems with alerting for events and recording the history by utilizing market standards
- Solutions for early detection of malfunctions, failures and increase of availability by preventive monitoring
- Planning and implementation of redundancy concepts for software and hardware
- Procurement and implementation – refer to Partnerships
- Supporting operations, assistance