MOM- / MES-Concept & Design
Manufacturing Operations Management – Concept & Design
Increasing economic efficiency by implementing production management systems is associated with the use of today’s recognized system technologies. The interaction of management and execution via systems from MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) and batch systems is an essential guarantee of success for a successful implementation.
- Development and testing of holistic automation concepts
- Identifying potential benefits for production management/MOM functions according to IEC 62264 (ANSI/ISA 95), IEC 61512 (ANSI/ISA 88)) or organizations such as MESA for existing or new production facilities.
- Determining the costs for implementation and system engineering in advance of the project
- Assessing and comparison of cost/benefit potentials
- Planning and organization of plant-wide/plant overarching roll outs
- Conceptual design and specification preparation
- Preparing the technical tender documents
Agile methods are already being utilized these days in the planning and implementation of MES projects. We can support you in project planning and project initiation within the framework of these MES projects. Our specialists are experienced with several common agile methods and can always assist you, for example, with scrum setup, sprint planning and implementation. A hybrid approach in conjunction with the classic V-model is also conceivable in most cases, thereby enabling agile methods in a regulated environment.